Sugar-less Oatmeal

So I'm doing pretty much everything without sugar, so I'm always finding ways to sweeten stuff up. Case in point, oatmeal. The regular stuff you get tastes good cause it's got a ton a sugar in it, the organic, sugar-free kind has a different taste, not a bad taste but not a sweet one. So I added a little agave in with the water before i nuked it. Added a little bit of cinnamon and soymilk this time, sometimes I add fruit. It was quite good. I've added the agave at different times, but I think I can taste it a little more when added in the beginning. Also, when the oatmeal comes out hot, I like to work in small amounts of soymilk to cool it down while stirring, and when it's about ready I add a little extra. Quite a quick and tasty breakfast.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts